Mastercard at #MWC19: Trusted Life ConnectionsFebruary 21, 2019 | By Rose Beaumont
As our lives continue to be more digitally connected and interactive, the way we use and consume products, services and brands is no longer a simple exchange, but a relationship we build. Trust lies at the centre of every relationship; but who and how we trust is changing, and the way we build trust is evolving. From making a payment to sharing information in the digital and physical worlds, safety and security are table stakes, while connections and understanding are the new currency.
Join us from Monday, February 25th to Thursday 28th in Barcelona (Hall 5, Stand 5D61) to learn more about how Mastercard’s innovative products and services are building trusted life connections to help people get from ‘to do’, to ‘done’ in a way that gives them freedom of choice, ultimate ease and total peace of mind.
Among the senior executives available for briefings in Barcelona, are:
Ann Cairns – Mastercard Vice Chairman
Ann will be available to offer business insights and is specifically interested in the topics of inclusion, the power of partnerships and trust
Jorn Lambert – Executive Vice President, Digital Solutions
Jorn is responsible for our relationships with the tech players – from device makers to telcos and social networks
Tara Nathan – Executive Vice President, Humanitarian & Development
Tara and her team work with partners in the Humanitarian & Development space
Raja Rajamannar – Chief Marketing and Communications Officer
Raja will be in Barcelona to talk about the newly launched sound of Mastercard as well as offering his expertise to a judging panel in the Health Tech showcase
Bart Willaert – Executive Vice President, Market Solutions and Deployment
Bart can talk about Mastercard’s overall digital strategy and more specifically about our Engage program
Paolo Battiston - Executive Vice President, Digital Payments & Labs, Europe
Paolo is responsible for the management and development of emerging payment products across Europe, including e-commerce, m-commerce, p2p payments, contactless and inControl.
Among the highlights at this year’s Mobile World Congress:
- Our stand will feature an immersive commerce shopping experience, cardless ATM withdrawal via mobile, financial inclusion concepts for developing markets, wearable devices showing the wealth of new choices for consumers for how they want to pay plus security solutions designed to protect against fraud in ecommerce, and much more.
- Monday 25th February: Ann Cairns, Mastercard Vice Chairman will be the opening keynote speaker for the Ministerial Programme with a talk on Redefining Inclusion
- Monday 25th February: Jorn Lambert, Executive Vice President, Digital Solutions will take part in the Digital Transformation: Reinventing your Customer Relationships session
- Wednesday 27th February: Raja Rajamannar, Mastercard Chief Marketing & Communications Officer and President, Healthcare will open the Partnering for Impact: Health-Tech Innovation Showcase then judge new start-up pitches
- Thursday 28th February: Tara Nathan, Executive Vice President, Government and Development will take part in The Future of Digital Humanitarian Response: Partnership & Innovation debate
- Thursday 28th February: Rose Beaumont, Senior Vice President, Business Enablement & European Communications will lead a panel discussion on Innovation at the Women4Tech Summit