Features and Benefits of the MasterCard Multi Card Card
- Enhance your control and payment flexibility with one card that can be designated for any combination of purchasing, travel & entertainment, and fleet expenses.
- Consolidate all your spending data within a single integrated payment platform.
- Use your card everywhere MasterCard is accepted for unmatched purchasing flexibility.
- Insure and protect your business with extensive business and travel benefits.
Enhance your control and payment flexibility
- Use one card for all purchasing, T&E, and fleet spending.
- Set employee-specific spending controls on purchase amount, number of transactions, types of suppliers and other criteria for any spending category, in any combination.
- Change purchasing authorization and spending criteria quickly and easily across the entire platform.
Consolidate all your spending data
- Better manage information with one reporting tool.
- Integrate spending activity into your existing accounting software package.
- Utilize powerful information management products such as MasterCard Smart Data Express™ and other proprietary software.
Use your card everywhere MasterCard is accepted
- Accepted at millions of merchant locations worldwide.
- Access to cash at over 900,000 bank and ATM locations worldwide.
- You or your employees can easily pay for office supplies, hotels, airfare, train fare, car rental, dining, entertainment and more, anywhere in the world, all on one card.
Insure and protect your business
The MasterCard Small Business Multi Card helps you to insure and protect your business and maintains the highest level of customer service. These benefits include:
- MasterRental® Insurance Coverage.
Provides full-value-primary loss coverage (up to $50,000) and secondary personal effects coverage for rental vehicles for up to 31 consecutive days.
- Purchase Assurance.
Covers items stolen or damaged within 90 days of the original purchase.
- Extended Warranty.
Doubles the warranty time period while duplicating the manufacturer or store brand warranty.
- Master RoadAssist® Roadside Service.
24-hour emergency roadside assistance available through MasterCard and the American Automobile Association (AAA). Travel Services Medical Protection®. Medical expense coverage up to a maximum benefit of $2,500 per person, per trip for costs relating to hospital admission or emergency care.
- MasterTrip® Travel Assistance.
Emergency cash, replacement of lost tickets and documents, and lost luggage assistance. Also provides information on required travel documents, immunization and currency rates.
- MasterLegal® Referral Service.
Provides legal referral and bail bond assistance while cardholders are abroad.
- MasterCard Liability Protection Program.
Protects financial institutions and companies from employee misuse of card privileges.
- MasterCard® VAT (Value Added Tax) Reclaim Service.
The VAT Reclaim Service from MasterCard provides companies doing business in Europe an easy and efficient way to reclaim their VAT.
Additional terms, conditions and limitations apply to these benefits.
MasterCard® Zero Liability protection protects you against unauthorized purchases wherever they occur, whether online, by telephone, or in stores. Certain restrictions apply. Visit www.mastercardbusiness.com/zeroliability for complete terms and conditions.
Back to Top
Zero Liability does not apply to MasterCard cards (i) Issued for commercial, business or agricultural purposes, except from MasterCard commercial cards used for small businesses as listed on
www.mastercardbusiness.com; or (ii) If a PIN for a debit transaction is used for the unauthorized purchase.