Use your MasterCard® BusinessCard cards to pay all of your bills.
Bill Payment made easy! Most service providers accept MasterCard as a form of payment — from utilities, phone companies and insurance providers, to services such as security monitoring, transit, and shipping. MasterCard Zero Liability
ensures peace of mind when using your card for one-time or recurring payments. It’s safe and easy to do!
Bill Payment with MasterCard BusinessCard cards helps you:
- Earn rewards on your basic business expenses*
- Eliminate check writing, printing and mailing hassles
- Consolidate your expenses onto your MasterCard BusinessCard account
- Keep track of due dates and avoid late payment fees
- Make last-minute payments
- Save postage costs and time
Use this directory
to link directly with your service providers.
- Automatic (recurring) bill pay – You can arrange this convenient payment option directly with your service providers through our convenient directory and your bills are automatically paid monthly, weekly, or quarterly, depending upon your agreement with the service provider. The pre-authorized amount can be a fixed dollar amount, or it can fluctuate like your phone bill, depending on the terms of the agreement. The plan is flexible, too — you can stop automatic payments at any time or use this payment method indefinitely.
- Manual (one-time) bill pay – This option allows you to chose which bills to pay, when to pay, and how much to pay. After reviewing your bill, you can simply call customer service or visit your service providers' Web site through our directory to initiate a payment prior to the due date.
* Depending upon the MasterCard BusinessCard you elect to use, you may be able to earn rewards in a card usage frequency program such as frequent flyer and automobile rebate programs. Just another great advantage of using your MasterCard BusinessCard.