The MasterCard Corporate Multi Card® Card is the only integrated solution designed to handle all of your organization's purchasing, travel, and fleet needs.Features and Benefits
Enhance Your Control and Payment Flexibility
- Use one card for all purchasing, Travel and Entertainment, and fleet spending.
- Set variable spending controls on purchase amount, number of transactions, types of suppliers, and other criteria for any spending category, in any combination.
- Change purchasing authorization and spending criteria quickly and easily across the entire platform.
Consolidate All Your Spending Data
- Better manage information with one central data repository.
- Integrate MasterCard data into your existing accounting and ERP systems.
- Customize reporting for better spending and planning practices.
- Utilize powerful information management products such as MasterCard Smart Data OnLine™ and other proprietary software.
Enjoy Unsurpassed Global Acceptance
- Accepted at millions of locations worldwide.
- Access to cash at over 900,000 bank and ATM locations worldwide.
- Employees can easily pay for hotels, airfare, train fare, car rental, dining, entertainment, and more, anywhere in the world, all on one card.
Insure and Protect Your Business
The MasterCard Corporate Multi Card helps you to insure and protect your business, and maintains the highest level of customer service. These benefits include:
- MasterRental® Insurance Coverage. Provides full-value primary loss coverage (up to $50,000) and secondary personal effects coverage for rental vehicles for up to 31 consecutive days.
- Purchase Assurance. Covers items stolen or damaged within 90 days of the original purchase.
- Extended Warranty. Doubles the warranty time period while duplicating the manufacturer or store brand warranty.
- Master RoadAssist® Roadside Service. 24-hour emergency roadside assistance available through MasterCard and the American Automobile Association (AAA).
- Travel Services Medical Protection®. Medical expense coverage up to a maximum benefit of $2,500 per person, per trip, for costs relating to hospital admission or emergency care.
- MasterTrip® Travel Assistance. Emergency cash, replacement of lost tickets and documents, and lost luggage assistance. Also provides information on required travel documents, immunization, and currency rates.
- MasterLegal® Referral Service. Provides legal referral and bail bond assistance while cardholders are abroad.
- MasterCard Liability Protection Program. Protects financial institutions and companies from employee misuse of card privileges.
- MasterCard® VAT (Value Added Tax) Reclaim Service. The VAT Reclaim Service from MasterCard provides companies doing business in Europe with an easy and efficient way to reclaim their VAT.
- MasterCard Global Service®. Offers access to toll-free assistance, in over 140 languages, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. This toll-free number provides emergency card replacement within one business day in the United States and within two business days outside of the United States. Cardholders may also have the option of other benefits such as lost/stolen card reporting, emergency cash advances, and MasterCard®, Maestro®, and Cirrus® cash machine locators.