An efficient, well-run fleet has a significant and positive impact on overall productivity. That's why we created the MasterCard Corporate Fleet Card® program.Features and Benefits
Monitor and Control Your Fleet Expenses
- Set variable card spending controls by amount of purchase, and type and location of transaction.
- Require drivers to input vehicle ID or driver ID numbers at the time of purchase for authorization.
- Assign cards to individual drivers or to vehicles.
- Change purchasing authorization and spending criteria quickly and easily.
Capture and Manage Detailed Spending Data
- Capture extensive data about purchases at the point of sale.
- Consolidate expenditures within a single payment program.
- Retrieve detailed, industry standard information such as service type, product code, product quantity, merchant address, and other criteria.
- Integrate MasterCard data into your existing fleet asset management systems, along with accounting and ERP systems.
- Utilize powerful information management products such as MasterCard Smart Data OnLine™ and other proprietary software.
Enjoy Unsurpassed Acceptance at Fuel and Maintenance Locations
- Accepted at over 175,000 fuel locations across the United States, so drivers can use the card virtually everywhere they travel.
- Uses also include maintenance, repair, tires, and parts and supplies at nearly 600,000 locations.
- Unsurpassed acceptance means more convenience and less downtime for drivers, lowering overall cost per mile and increasing fleet-wide productivity.
Insure and Protect Your Business
The MasterCard Corporate Fleet Card helps you insure and protect your business, and maintains the highest level of customer service. These benefits include:
- MasterRental® Insurance Coverage. * Provides full-value primary loss coverage (up to $50,000) and secondary personal effects coverage for rental vehicles for up to 31 consecutive days.
- Master RoadAssist® Roadside Service. * 24-hour emergency roadside assistance available through MasterCard and the American Automobile Association (AAA).
- Travel Services Medical Protection®. * Medical expense coverage up to a maximum benefit of $2,500 per person, per trip, for costs relating to hospital admission or emergency care.
- Master RoadAssist Roadside Service. 24-hour emergency roadside assistance available through MasterCard and the American Automobile Association (AAA).
- Travel Services Medical Protection. Medical expense coverage up to a maximum benefit of $2,500 per person, per trip, for costs relating to hospital admission or emergency care.
- MasterTrip® Travel Assistance. * Emergency cash, replacement of lost tickets and documents, and lost luggage assistance. Also provides information on required travel documents, immunization and currency rates.
- MasterLegal® Referral Service. * Provides legal referral and bail bond assistance while cardholders are abroad.
- MasterCoverage® Liability Protection Program. Protects financial institutions and companies from employee misuse of card privileges.
- MasterCard® VAT (Value Added Tax) Reclaim Service. The VAT Reclaim Service from MasterCard provides companies doing business in Europe with an easy and efficient way to reclaim their VAT.
- MasterCard Global Service®. Offers access to toll-free assistance, in over 140 languages, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. This toll-free number provides emergency card replacement within one business day in the United States and within two business days outside of the United States. Cardholders may also have the option of other benefits such as lost/stolen card reporting, emergency cash advances, and MasterCard®, Maestro®, and Cirrus® cash machine locators.
* Driver-assigned cards only