MasterCard cardholders can save 20% on any TurboTax® OnlineSM Federal product, which includes free e-filing. Get started today, by using the complimentary TurboTax® Tax Estimator planning tool to estimate your refund (or how much you owe).
How Do I Get It?
Visit www.officialpayments.com/turbotaxmc. Promotional period from January 1, 2007 through October 15, 2007.
Terms & Conditions
I. Qualifying Transactions. Only qualified persons (as set forth below) may take advantage of the Offer, and the Offer is good for purchasing any TurboTax OnlineSM product (the “Product”).
- To secure savings, cardholder must use a valid MasterCard card to purchase the Product by visiting www.officialpayments.com/turbotaxmc.
- You must access the Offer only through the aforementioned hyperlink where the 20% savings will automatically be applied.
- You must be the primary cardholder or an authorized user of a MasterCard card in good standing.
- Void where prohibited. Offer only redeemable in the U.S.
- Applicable taxes must be paid by bearer.
- Offer Valid December 4, 2006 through October 15, 2007.
- You must acknowledge and accept these Terms and Conditions.
III. Transactions in connection with the Offer that are made with lost, canceled, stolen or fraudulent cards will result in the payment being reversed and legal action may be initiated in connection therewith. TurboTax and TurboTax Online, among others, are registered trademarks and/or service marks of Intuit Inc. in the United States and other countries. Other parties' trademarks or service marks are the property of the respective owners. Access to the TurboTax ‘Tax Estimator’ is provided as a convenience to help you calculate an estimation of your federal liabilities for the tax year indicated. Access to the ‘Tax Estimator’ is provided free of charge on an as-is basis, and Intuit makes no warranty with regard to the accuracy of the calculations, tax rates or results.
Copyright ©2006 Official Payments Corporation. All Rights Reserved.