Once you've downloaded the MasterCard PayPass® application on your NFC phone, you can use it to purchase items anywhere MasterCard PayPass is accepted. No signature is needed for purchases of $25 or under - you just tap n' go!TM
Installing PayPass on an NFC phone
- Step 1.
- Find out which bank is offering MasterCard PayPass on an NFC Phone.
- Step 2.
- Get your NFC enabled phone from your issuing bank, local phone retailer or on the web.
- Step 3.
- Sign up for MasterCard PayPass on a NFC phone with a participating bank.
- Step 4.
- You will then download the card payment details onto your phone. Downloading is a simple process that takes minutes.
- Step 5.
- Activate the MasterCard PayPass application on your NFC phone and you're ready to make a purchase.
Use your phone anywhere MasterCard PayPass is accepted!
How to Tap
- Step 1:
- Look for the MasterCard PayPass reader at the merchant checkout counter. To locate a PayPassmerchant in your area, please click here.
- Step 2:
- Start the MasterCard PayPass application on your NFC phone.
- Step 3:
- Tap your NFC phone onto the PayPass reader.
- Step 4:
- Look for the lights and listen for the beep. These signals will tell you that your NFC phone was read.