Increase savings, efficiency, and control.
The MasterCard Corporate Purchasing Card® helps reduce costs and streamlines processes associated with authorizing, tracking, purchasing, and reconciling your business purchases.
Features and Benefits
Increase Savings, Efficiency, and Control
cards to individuals or departments with variable controls, such as
dollars per month and per transaction, transactions per day and per
month, type of supplier(s), or specific supplier(s).
- Change purchasing authorization and spending criteria quickly and
- Buy more efficiently online, saving money and streamlining
- Better track spending with comprehensive, customized reports.
- Aggregate and access your critical data with MasterCard Smart Data OnLine™ or other issuer
Enjoy Unsurpassed Global Acceptance and Purchasing Flexibility
- Accepted at millions of locations worldwide.
- Higher levels of transaction reporting with the most detailed
data in the industry.
Insure and Protect Your Business
The MasterCard Corporate Purchasing Card helps you to insure and
protect your business and maintains the highest level of customer
service. These benefits include:
Insurance Coverage. Provides full-value-primary loss coverage (up to
$50,000) and secondary personal effects coverage for rental vehicles
for up to 31 consecutive days.
- MasterCoverage Protection Program. Protects financial institutions and companies (up to $15,000) from employee misuse of card privileges.
- MasterCard Global Service®. Offers access to toll-free assistance, in over 140 languages, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. This toll-free number provides emergency card replacement within one business day in the U.S. and within two business days outside of the U.S. Cardholders may also have the option of other benefits such as lost/stolen card reporting, emergency cash advances, and
MasterCard®, Maestro® and Cirrus® cash machine locators.
- MasterCard® Special Services, our unique concierge program, helps you plan business arrangements, pre-trip information, entertainment and more.
- MasterDelivery. Provides a physical address in Miami to which US purchases can be sent, and then forwarded to the cardholder’s home.