An efficient, well-run fleet has a significant and positive impact on overall productivity. That's why we created the MasterCard Corporate Fleet Card® program.
Features and Benefits
Monitor and Control Your Fleet Expenses
- Set variable card spending controls by amount of purchase, and
type and location of transaction.
- Assign cards to individual drivers or to vehicles.
- Change purchasing authorization and spending criteria quickly and
Capture and Manage Detailed Spending Data
- Capture extensive data about purchases at the point of sale.
- Consolidate expenditures within a single payment program.
- Integrate MasterCard data into your existing fleet asset
management systems, along with accounting and ERP systems.
- Utilize powerful information management products such as
MasterCard Smart Data OnLine™ and other proprietary software.
Enjoy Unsurpassed Acceptance at Fuel and Maintenance Locations
- Accepted at over 175,000 fuel locations across the U.S, so
drivers can use the card virtually everywhere they travel.
- Uses also include maintenance, repair, tires, and parts and
supplies at nearly 600,000 locations.
acceptance means more convenience and less downtime for drivers,
lowering overall cost per mile and increasing fleet-wide productivity.
Insure and Protect Your Business
The MasterCard Corporate Fleet Card helps you insure and protect your
business and maintains the highest level of customer service. These
Insurance Coverage. Provides full-value-primary loss coverage (up to
$50,000) and secondary personal effects coverage for rental vehicles
for up to 31 consecutive days.
- MasterCoverage Protection Program. Protects financial institutions and companies (up to $15,000) from employee misuse of card privileges.
- MasterCard Global Service®. Offers access to toll-free assistance, in over 140 languages, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. This toll-free number provides emergency card replacement within one business day in the U.S. and within two business days outside of the U.S. Cardholders may also have the option of other benefits such as lost/stolen card reporting, emergency cash advances, and MasterCard®, Maestro® and Cirrus® cash machine locators.
- MasterCard® Special Services, our unique concierge program, helps you plan business arrangements, pre-trip information, entertainment and more.
- MasterDelivery. Provides a physical address in Miami to which US purchases can be sent, and then forwarded to the cardholder’s home.
* Driver-assigned cards only
Back to top
MasterCard Corporate Guide to Benefits
Read about the valuable programs and benefits available to you as a cardholder.
View the Guide