Helping customers to just tap and go.
Your customers can:
- Speed through PayPass locations with a quick tap of their MasterCard PayPass card.
- Simply tap and go! No waiting.
- Spend less time online, may come back more frequently and they need not limit their purchases to cash on hand.
Tap N Go™
Consumers expect convenience, and MasterCard PayPass lets them simply "Tap N Go" when making a purchase. What could be simpler? MasterCard PayPass, compatible with both magnetic stripe and chip cards, was developed as an alternative to cash. As we grow to expect more convenience in our everyday life, the concept of a "Tap N Go" way to pay is very appealing. MasterCard PayPass offers added security because the card never leaves your customer's hand.
- Faster than cash: handle more customers in less time.
- Faster than a card swipe: eliminates the need for customers to swipe their own cards or handing their cards to sales assistants.
- Merchant differentiation: customers may be more likely to return to merchants that accept PayPass.
- Customers like to use it: MasterCard PayPass is simple and easy to use; a great alternative to cash.
- Higher sales receipts: MasterCard PayPass will help drive more of your customers to use their cards, and their purchases are not limited to cash on hand.
- Added security and fraud protection: particularly when combined with a chip and PIN card.
Start accepting PayPass
For more information on how to start accepting PayPass, download our MasterCard PayPass Getting Started Guide, which contains key considerations for any merchant interested in accepting PayPass.
Also available is our Best Practices Guide, which shows you how to make the most of your PayPass initiative, and a complete listing of PayPass System Requirements so you can make the necessary equipment provisions for accepting PayPass.
For more information, contact your acquirer or your MasterCard representative.
*PIN may be required for debit.